The Road Map is the informal place where I layout my plans for
world domination improving the Behavior Status app …
3.1 – In Development (Delivery in Mid May 2011)
- Child Behavior Stats
- Internationalization (Multiple Languages, time formating, etc)
- Checking for a new version upon starting up
3.2 – Planning Stage
- Automatic Adjustments for Overall Behavior for those using Specific Behavior Tracking
- Reminders, to be used for Parents to remind them to record the info at the end of the and for teachers for use at the end of the class
- Home Screen Widget! Make it easier to jump to a child or class of children to record a quick status change
- Improved Email/Export capabilities
- Behavior Status Online! - Sync the app to the site and be able to access your information the info through the Browser or the Android App.
- Social - Connect with other users of Behavior Status and find out whats working for them to correct behavior
- Sending SMS messages
- Tracking Corrective Actions – Figure out what tricks work for which kids and not for others.
- More? Yes, just don’t want to give away all of my secrets at once …
Looking for a specific feature? Send me an email email@example.com.